JOB TITLE : SALES ENGINEER
Responsible for the selling, promoting and marketing of DMSFLO, Inc. products & services, prospecting, accounts generation and maintenance of existing clients.
KEY RESULTS AREAS
Maintenance of accounts
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Attends client calls, solicits new accounts and observes sales lead development.
- Creates quotations, submits these to prospective clients and follows up acquisition of new accounts.
- Assists in the update presentation materials on a regular basis for marketing and promotion purposes.
- Does sales and activity reports to be submitted to immediate Superior for monitoring and feedback purposes.
- Provides technical support, will be required to travel locally and abroad as needed.
Education: Degree holder of any the ff: EE, ECE,ME, Instrumentation or any Engineering Background with interest in marketing and sales work.
Experience: sales experience is an advantage but fresh graduate are welcome to apply.
Skills Required: fair communication skills, with initiative, aggressive, willing to be trained & to travel, with valid drivers license.
Sex/Age: Male or Female, 20 – 35 y/o